Temporary Scope of Service
During this crisis the Club will be available by phone five days a week Monday to Friday. Please call 604-467-0544 and leave a message. Messages are checked daily and Club staff will return the call same or next day.
We will continue to accept new referrals during this time.
Services we will be providing:
- We will be booking appointments for members to come into the clubhouse for services and programs. Please call the clubhouse to book your appointment, we will not be doing drop in visits at this time.
- The majority of our programs are currently being run or have been adapted to meet COVID safety standards.
Hours of Service – Monday – Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Club hours are currently by appointment only. Please call The Club at 604-467-0544 to book a visit time.
Hours of Service
To provide a safe environment where people feel connected and supported throughout their recovery journey.
With the support of a facilitator, members work on personal goals for their recovery. Members determine how they wish to participate and what goals facilitators can assist with. The psychosocial program at The Club creates opportunities for people to develop skills, build confidence and improve quality of life in areas of personal life, pre-employment, education and leisure.
The Club offers:
- Access to community resources
- Opportunities to participate in supported employment
- Therapeutic Volunteer Program
- Resume building and job search
- Food Sense (Healthy Cooking on a Budget)
- Wellness programs such as W.R.A.P (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) and R.S.T. (Recovery Support Training)
Daily activities include:
- Supported employment
- Community outings
- Music program
- Arts and Crafts
- Resume and job search assistance
- Access to a sensory room for relaxation strategies
The Club Updates
For updated information about what is happening at The Club please check out the links below to open the associated pdf file (If you do not have Adobe Reader please click here to download it for free):
What's happening at The Club
Calendar November 16 - 30, 2020
Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre
Must be 19 years of age or older and reside in Maple Ridge or Pitt Meadows and be diagnosed with a mental health issue and screened through the Mental Health Centre.
22722 Lougheed Hwy., Maple Ridge V2X 2V6