Temporary Scope of Service
During this crisis the Club will be available by phone five days a week Monday to Friday. Please call 604-467-0544 and leave a message. Messages are checked daily and Club staff will return the call same or next day.
We will continue to accept new referrals during this time.
Services we will be providing during this time:
- Weekly Zoom and Conference calls for group conversations and programming; a way for members to connect with one another.
- A new Facebook page where members can join and connect with other members and staff to share activities and interests.
- Weekly newsletter with club information, resources, tips and activity links.
Hours of Service
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
To provide a safe environment where people feel connected and supported throughout their recovery journey.
With the support of a facilitator, members work on personal goals for their recovery. Members determine how they wish to participate and what goals facilitators can assist with. The psychosocial program at The Club creates opportunities for people to develop skills, build confidence and improve quality of life in areas of personal life, pre-employment, education and leisure.
The Club offers:
- Access to community resources
- Opportunities to participate in supported employment
- Therapeutic Volunteer Program
- Resume building and job search
- Food Sense (Healthy Cooking on a Budget)
- Wellness programs such as W.R.A.P (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) and R.S.T. (Recovery Support Training)
Daily activities include:
- Supported employment
- Community outings
- Music program
- Arts and Crafts
- Resume and job search assistance
- Access to a sensory room for relaxation strategies
The Club Updates
For updated information about what is happening at The Club please check out the links below to open the associated pdf file (If you do not have Adobe Reader please click here to download it for free):
What's happening at The Club
Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre
Must be 19 years of age or older and reside in Maple Ridge or Pitt Meadows and be diagnosed with a mental health issue and screened through the Mental Health Centre.
22722 Lougheed Hwy., Maple Ridge V2X 2V6